The famous Indian Golden Triangle package is a traveler’s survey of Indian icons with India’s capital city Delhi, the famous city of Agra and Rajasthan’s capital, Jaipur. The Delhi-Agra-Jaipur golden triangle India trip kicks off at the daunting mega-metropolis of Delhi, with its majestic Mughal heritage, and then angles to Agra, where one of the world’s most famous tombs, the Taj Mahal, defines the city. The luxury golden triangle tour package is completed at Jaipur – a city painted pink with some of the most colorful bazaars in India. Moreover, Jaipur is the gateway to Rajasthan, and once you’ve slept in a palace, entered a medieval fort or swayed on a camel, you’ll want to experience more. It surely is one of the best golden triangle travel packages we recommend.
Designed to experience massive forts, palaces, bazaars and heritage stays, this luxury Golden Triangle tour is the perfect Indian experience. Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the three most visited cities in the country’s northwest making the Indian Golden Triangle, are connected to each other by good rail and road links and roughly form an equilateral triangle.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- Explore World Heritage sites of Delhi covering Qutub Minar and Humayun tomb
- Sunset/Sunrise visit to the beautiful Taj Mahal, Agra
- Evening at Fatehpur Sikri, near Agra
- Halt at Extremely popular, Chand Baori (on the way to Jaipur)
- A joyride on Elephant’s back at Amber Fort, Jaipur
- Enjoy high tea at Nahargarh fort during sunset