OverviewAn opportunity to explore the most visited path of India on this customized trip of Golden Triangle. It will take you to the incredible cities with rich history and unique culture.Whether visiting the pink city of Jaipur, a symbol of love – Taj Mahal or exploring the Shahjahanabad (Old Delhi & Chandni chowk), you will experience the ultimate journey through north India. You will go through from the evidence of ancient cities of Delhi to marvelous piece of art & love – Taj Mahal.
See our Incredible India and know that you are in the best hands
Arrive Delhi and transfer to hotel. Rest of the day is free to relax.
Start your day with a visit to red fort along with a rikshaw ride in the alleys of Chandni Chowk. Later visit Rajghat and Gandhi memorial and drive pass through Luteyan’s Delhi (India Gate and President House). Visit Qutub Minar and Humayun tomb in late afternoon.
Delhi – Agra (240 kms/ 4-5 hrs)
Drive to Agra and rest of the day is free to relax. Visit Taj Mahal at sunset.
Visit Agra Fort and Itmaad-Ud-Daulah (Baby Taj) tomb in the morning and later visit Fatehpur Sikri
Agra – Jaipur (260 kms/ 5-6 hrs))
Drive to Jaipur visiting Abhaneri step well en-route. Arrive Jaipur and rest of the day is free to relax.
Start your day with a visit to Amer Fort (enjoy an elephant ride while ascending the fort). Later visit City Palace and Palace of winds. Enjoy high tea in the evening at Nahargarh Fort.
Jaipur – Delhi (275 kms/ 6 hrs)
Drive to Dehi to take your departure flight.
Tour Price & Inclusion
India is the destination where prices of accommodation change as per season and inclusions depends on your requirement. Hence please fill our inquiry form and we will provide you the detailed itinerary with inclusions and tour cost.
THE USUAL INCLUSIONS ARE:
- ACCOMMODATION AT SUGGESTED HOTELS,
- MEALS WHICH ARE MENTIONED IN THE TOUR PLAN,
- SIGHTSEEING TOURS AS MENTIONED IN THE ITINERARY,
- PRIVATE AC VEHICLE AT DISPOSAL WITH DRIVER,
- ENGLISH SPEAKING GUIDES FOR ALL MENTIONED TOURS,
- ASSISTANCE AT THE AIRPORTS ON ARRIVAL / DEPARTURE,
- ALL APPLICABLE TAXES AND SERVICE CHARGES, AND
- ALL ROAD TAXES, GOVERNMENT TAXES AND DRIVER ALLOWANCES,
THE USUAL EXCLUSIONS ARE:
- MEALS WHICH ARE NOT MENTIONED IN TOUR PLAN,
- PERSONAL EXPENSES,
- CAMERA FEES, TIPS ETC,
- MONUMENT FEE,
- ANY KIND OF INSURANCE,
- INTERNATIONAL AIRFARE,
- VISA CHARGES.
CLOUD ITINERARIES SPECIAL PRIVILEGES:
- ONE BOTTLE OF MINERAL WATER PER PERSON PERS DAY AND TISSUES DURING DRIVES
- DEDICATED TOUR MANAGER / COORDINATOR FOR TOUR.